[Iana-transition] What form of supervision is needed?

Jason Schiller jschiller at google.com
Thu Oct 16 13:25:46 EDT 2014

I think it is worth pointing out that the ICG RFP section III asks about
what current pre-transition oversight and accountability mechanism will
change in the post transition.

To the extent that these things do not change, and continue to be rooted in
well established structures with a long standing stable history and clear
delegation of authority, our job is easier.

 ___Jason