[Iana-transition] lanic update, ideas for new oversight board (MONC)

Jason Schiller jschiller at google.com
Mon Nov 10 17:10:01 EST 2014

After further investigation, seems I am missing part of where the SLAs
are...

There was a consultation process on performance standards that occurred
from Nov 20, 2012 through Feb 28, 2013.
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/iana-kpis-2012-11-20-en

The result of that consultation concluded that the IANA should provide a
monthly report on key performance indicators, as well as data about request
made and processed, and implementation of new global policy.
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/report-comments-iana-kpis-22apr13-en.pdf

The archive of those reports can be found here:
https://www.iana.org/performance/metrics
You will want section c293 for the number resources part (append #c293 to
any of the URLs in the archive to jump straight there)

___Jason