[Iana-transition] Common Understanding & Clarifications

Sweeting, John john.sweeting at twcable.com
Tue Dec 30 10:32:19 EST 2014

Good morning,

Please find the current understanding, clarifications and direction that
the CRISP team is moving towards. If you have any input please consider
joining the NRO-IANAXFER mailing list. If you would like you can post it
here and it will be shared with the CRISP team by the ARIN CRISP team
members.

Thanks,
John
CRISP Team member