[General-members] REMINDER: Only Two Days Left in 2023 Elections

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Oct 25 16:44:50 EDT 2023

We're almost at the end of the 2023 ARIN Election voting period — only two days left, with voting closing at 7:00 PM ET this Friday, 27 October.

Designated Voting Contacts for eligible General Members in Good Standing may cast their organization’s ballot to fill four seats on the Board of Trustees and seven seats on the Advisory Council. The announcement of the candidate slate is available on our website.

If you haven’t already voted and are your organization’s Voting Contact, log in to ARIN Online and select the "Vote Now" link in the dashboard. Step-by-step instructions are available. For information on how to view who in your organization is the Voting Contact, please see our website. Only Voting Contacts on record as of 12 October 2023 are eligible to vote in this year’s election.

Participation in ARIN Elections is a requirement to maintain General Membership. Organizations that have not voted in the past three elections after the 2023 ARIN Elections will transition to Service Members. Results of the election will be announced by Friday, 3 November 2023.

For questions related to ARIN Elections or to report any issues, please email elections at arin.net.

Regards,

Jason Byrne
Senior Customer Success Analyst