[General-members] Bram Abramson Resigns from ARIN Board of Trustees

Bram Abramson bram at arin.net
Tue Feb 14 16:54:48 EST 2023

All,

Further to John’s announcement — while I did not anticipate that the
length of my tenure would be abbreviated in this way,(*) it has been a
real privilege, and pleasure, to serve ARIN as a trustee. It is nice to
see this all in close proximity to ones regarding deepened cybersecurity
engagement for RPKI, airing of language questions (including the
official languages of some ARIN countries**), and others I’m sure to
come.

ARIN has a terrific community around it, full of folks engaged in its
work and in its broader context. At what are surely interesting times on
all fronts, I know that engagement will serve ARIN well. Thank you for
entrusting in part a part of the journey to me.

(* Linked via
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7025932678415667200/,
for the curious.

** Relatedly, a while back I put together a spreadsheet called “ARIN
vs NANPA vs CONCACAF” for fun. Accuracy may vary, assembled quickly, a
personal doc endorsed by noone, etc.:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z0L9bWX8voTvZ9YEwHQjGERKHx9AXHgfKrtVAeJ0umY/edit#gid=1633748706
.)

Cheers,