[General-members] Introducing the Qualified Facilitator Program at ARIN

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Aug 7 14:44:36 EDT 2023

As part of our customer-focused approach to serving the ARIN community, we are pleased to introduce our new Qualified Facilitators Program (https://www.arin.net/resources/registry/transfers/facilitators/). The Qualified Facilitator program replaces the Specified Transfer Listing Service, which was retired on 1 June 2023.

ARIN Qualified Facilitators serve as resources for the community by helping organizations navigate the IPv4 and Autonomous System Number (ASN) transfer process.

Using a Qualified Facilitator may be a good option for:

• Organizations that are in need of IPv4 address space but are unsure of where to obtain it.
• Organizations that have unused IPv4 address space but are unsure of the organization they wish to transfer it to.
• Organizations who may need assistance understanding and navigating the resource transfer process.

Organizations are not required to use a Qualified Facilitator to transfer IPv4 or ASN resources. ARIN envisions that the use of a Qualified Facilitator will help streamline the transfer process with ARIN Registration Services.

Listed Qualified Facilitators have participated in a rigorous application and approval process so our customers can use a Qualified Facilitator with confidence. If your organization is interested in becoming a Qualified Facilitator, please see the Qualified Facilitator requirements (https://www.arin.net/resources/registry/transfers/facilitators/#qualified-facilitator-requirements) and application information (https://www.arin.net/resources/registry/transfers/facilitators/apply).

If your organization is interested in utilizing a Qualified Facilitator for a transfer, please see our list of qualified facilitators (https://www.arin.net/resources/registry/transfers/facilitators/qualifiedfacilitators/). You are welcome to reach out to a Facilitator directly for assistance.

We hope the ARIN community finds this service to be of value. If you have any questions, please email facilitator-support at arin.net.

Regards,

John Sweeting
Chief Customer Officer