[General-members] Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2022 ARIN Elections

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Sep 29 10:58:28 EDT 2022

ARIN Elections are right around the corner, and we are inviting the community to submit questions for this year’s candidates for the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council. This is your chance to hear straight from the candidates on the issues that most directly impact you and your organization.

Selected questions will be answered on Thursday, 20 October, during the ARIN 50 Election Forum. The Advisory Council Candidate Forum will be held from 3:00 to 3:45 PM PT, and the Board of Trustees Candidate Forum will be held from 3:45 to 4:45 PM PT.

Do you have a question you’d like the Board of Trustees or Advisory Council candidates to answer? Submit your question(s) anonymously using our online form. You may submit as many questions as you like:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2022_Candidate_Questions

Submissions will be accepted through 5:00 PM ET on Thursday, 6 October 2021. Once submissions close, we will compile the questions that meet our Mailing List Acceptable Use Policy and Standards of Conduct and share them with the community in survey form. The community will then be invited to rank them in their order of importance or interest. The Candidate Forum moderator will choose from the ranked questions and ask each candidate to answer the selected questions during the Candidate Forum on 20 October. No questions will be taken live from the audience; all questions will be chosen in advance, so make sure to submit your questions now!

The Slate of Candidates was announced on 6 September. Before you submit your questions, we suggest that you visit https://arin-elections.net to familiarize yourself with the candidates, their backgrounds, and their views on any issues already covered in the candidate questionnaires. You may also view and submit Statements of Support on this site.

These forums are intended to give you, the voter, a better understanding of where each candidate stands on the issues that matter most to you. We believe this will help all our voters make a more informed decision when it comes time to cast their ballots. If you have any questions about ARIN Elections or the Candidate Forums, please contact us at elections at arin.net. We look forward to receiving your questions!

Don’t forget: General Members also have the opportunity to engage directly with candidates on the General Member Mailing List.

Regards,

John Curran
President and CEO