[General-members] Deadline Approaching — Make Sure Your Organization is Eligible to Vote in ARIN’s Upcoming Election!

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Aug 25 10:48:31 EDT 2022

We hope you are excited to participate in ARIN Elections this October. Please note that a key deadline for the ARIN Elections process is coming up. All organizations who wish to vote in this year’s election must be a General Member in Good Standing before 5:00 PM ET on Monday, 5 September 2022.

A General Member in Good Standing is defined as an entity that is current on all annual fees as well as having a valid Voting Contact on record. Only General Members in Good Standing are eligible to vote in ARIN Elections.

For more information on ARIN’s Elections, including a calendar of important dates, visit https://www.arin.net/elections.

Voting in ARIN Elections helps steer the future of Internet number resource policy and Internet governance. We look forward to your organization being able to participate this October.

Regards,

John Sweeting
Chief Customer Officer