[General-members] ARIN Services Prioritization Survey is now Open

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Aug 1 14:59:17 EDT 2022

We are asking our General Members to provide their feedback by completing the ARIN Services Prioritization Survey to assess sentiment regarding potential improvements to ARIN services. The survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete and will remain open through 15 August.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ARIN_Services_Priorities

We would like to thank you in advance for providing your insights. Your feedback will help us shape will be used to help set our priorities in 2023 and beyond.

Regards,

John Curran
President and CEO