[dbwg] erx transfers & whois

WP (John) whoisproxy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 19:10:30 EDT 2003

Like William,  I have noticed several other /8s that
come back from whois.ARIN.net as "not found"
(at least since Sunday).

I haven't had time to explore in great depth,
but they do seem to be ERX ranges that are failing.

I would expect ARIN to furnish a Referral Server
as it does for any other IPs that belong to
Ripe, Apnic, Lacnic. No?

This sure breaks the WP Whois Proxy which always
queries ARIN first on IP numbers.

- John Bro
http://wp-whois-proxy.sourceforge.net

=====