[dbwg] problems getting orgID

ginny listman ginny at arin.net
Mon Oct 21 16:26:08 EDT 2002

Barbara,

If I understand your question correctly, you are unable to determine the
downstream Org ID within the confirmation because it only contains the
network handle.

In the pre-conversion days, ARIN included a WHOIS output on each
confirmation, so that all newly created handles would be displayed. This
feature was not implemented in the first release of the new software.
Engineering has devoted resources to change this, and hope to release it
by the end of this week.

Ginny Listman
Director of Engineering
ARIN