Organization Reports now available

ginny listman ginny at arin.net
Mon May 6 11:26:18 EDT 2002

During the April 2002 Public Policy Meeting, ARIN distributed
"Organization Reports" for all members in attendance. These reports listed
the detailed information by Org ID (maintainer) and was used in
conjunction with the "Getting a Jump Start on Your Org ID" presentation,
located at:
    http://www.arin.net/library/training/Jumpstart.html

ARIN will now provide these reports to all members and non-members that
currently have a maintainer. These reports will contain all data as of
April 30, 2002. Depending on the size of the reports, they will be either
e-mailed, placed on our ftp site for download, or burned to a CD and sent
via postal mail.

If you wish to receive a report, send me a list of your maintainers. After
verifying that you are authorized to receive these reports, you will be
notified.

Ginny Listman
Director of Engineering
ARIN