ARIN Conversion: Template Instructions Now Available

Whipple, Scott (CCI-Atlanta) Scott.Whipple at cox.com
Wed Jul 17 09:30:32 EDT 2002

Dawn,

 I think if you used my last proposal you can accomplish what you're looking for.  The Admin and org tech would never be seen as long as you had an abuse/noc contact on your org ID.  If you don't want all your engineers to be listed you can set up an additional org tech that's a role account for all your engineers or you can list them all out as individuals now that there is no limit for the amount of POC's.  The point is they would never be seen as long as you have an abuse/noc contact.  If you're worried about having all your employees listed on resources just set up a role account that they all have access to or a few different role accounts giving access to who you want for what you want.  This will still give them the ability to add or delete reassignments.  I think the 3 of us are saying basically the same thing.

Scott