New ARIN DB and RWHOIS changes?

Richard Jimmerson richardj at arin.net
Tue Feb 26 11:20:01 EST 2002

Hello Carlos,

ARIN's transition to a new DB in June of 2002 will make changes
to templates (SWIP), but will not impact how you configure your
RWHOIS server.

There is a separate ongoing project, however, related to RWHOIS.
ARIN's membership requested ARIN make modifications to
RWHOIS.  You can find more information about this by reviewing
the archives of this (dbwg) mailing list and the minutes of ARIN's
public policy meetings.

A new ARIN beta-release of RWHOIS will become available in the
coming months.

Richard Jimmerson
Director of Operations