Org Address problem

geoffrey camps gcamps at exodus.net
Thu Aug 29 16:35:50 EDT 2002

I find your response frustrating, since this was a bug I submmitted during
the beta test period.  As you can see per the e-mail below, the bug was
verified and added to the list of fixes to be implemented during the beta
period.  However, it never went into effect.

-gc

"We will be summarizing all change requests, such as the one you present in
your message, and will discuss them at the upcoming database working group
meeting in Eugene, Oregon (October).  We are certainly open to making these
types of changes, and will be looking for community consensus on them at the
upcoming meeting."