update org record

ginny listman ginny at arin.net
Tue Aug 6 12:47:19 EDT 2002

Einar,

Since you have existing maintainer IDs, you will automatically have org
records. However, these org records will not have POCs associated with
them. POCs associated with an org are only necessary if and when you
request additional resources.

If you would like to establish POCs so that they are there the day of
conversion, submit an Org-Detailed or Org-Simple template located at:
    ftp://ftp.arin.net/pub/new-templates/

These templates should be submitted to jumpstart at arin.net, and will be
processed the day of conversion.

The POCs currently in WHOIS will be associated with the resources. These
POCs are authorized to submit reassignments, so there will not be any
problems with reassignments the day of conversion.

Ginny Listman
Directo of Engineering
ARIN