Is anyone out there

ginny listman ginny at arin.net
Thu Dec 21 09:03:12 EST 2000

I see that there hasn't been any activity on this mailing list since June.
Hopefully, that's about to change.  My name is Ginny Listman, and since
December 4, I am the Director of Engineering at ARIN.

Since I've been with ARIN, I have written a document to outline some of
the changes that will take place with our database, over the next year or
so.  It has been released internally, and after incorporating all internal
comments, I will release it to this list.  I'm shooting for the beginning
of next week.