Long over due

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Wed May 10 14:30:31 EDT 2000

Yeah, I think the issues you raise ("who we are and what we
 do" document)probably fit squarely in the center of how the Internet
technology is managed...ICANN on down...and then what are Registries and why
we need them...and how ISPs are agents of the registries and how address
consumers have a role in conservation through good
planning/assignments..e.g. VLSM etc.