Membership interest in CLEW Workgroup

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Tue Aug 31 12:28:15 EDT 1999

Well....
Not much activity on this board.....
As chairman I take the brunt of the blame for no initiatives to excite
the group...
Still, I believe this is a worthwhile group and a worthy endeavor.
My spot on the AC is up for election this fall, so I propose the
following.

I intend to deliver a report at the Membership meeting (or someone in my
stead-depending upon timing and my arrival).   The report will emphasize
the lack of participation and endeavor and will call for a serious
consideration about the future of the group.

I intend to present a short list of worthy topics for the group and
encourage participation.

I will also be considering whether I will seek another term on the AC.
I haven't had a great deal of time this past year and I will need to
assess my schedule for the next year.  Either way someone from the AC
will need to proceed with the group should the membership support its
continuation.

I would appreciate your involvement at the meeting and any subject
matter which you would like to contribute prior to the meeting through
this server.

Bill Darte