[Arin-whoisrws] Updating Software and Data

Andy Newton andy at arin.net
Thu Jun 10 09:03:35 EDT 2010

All,

As ARIN nears the finalization of the Whois-RWS development and deployment to production of these new services, we will be updating both the software and data on whoisrws-demo.arin.net.  It is our desire to upgrade the software to match as closely the software that will go to production, as well update the data with current production data and keep it up-to-date.

We will begin this upgrade at 10am EST today, at which time the services for whoisrws-demo.arin.net will not be available.  Once the software and data are refreshed, we will send an announcement to this list.

Andy Newton
Chief Engineer
ARIN