[arin-tech-discuss] handle lookup via web interface not working?

Jon Worley jonw at arin.net
Wed Oct 27 15:41:16 EDT 2021

Hi Andrew,

At present, RDAP doesn't support net handles as a search token. You can still use traditional Whois:

https://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-198-0-0-0-0

... should work for you. I think it would fall into the category of "feature request", but either way, a suggestion is probably the way to go (you probably know where to go but for posterity):

https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/process/

Thanks,

-Jon

Jon Worley