[arin-tech-discuss] RDAP Improvements
markk at arin.net
Mon Nov 22 11:41:01 EST 2021
We have made improvements to the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) service as part of the ongoing effort to ensure conformance with the Number Resource Organization (NRO) RDAP profile located at https://bitbucket.org/nroecg/nro-rdap-profile/raw/0ede2b21a9103409b7d4c9c8a1894eb230b77dcd/nro-rdap-profile.txt. These changes include:
* IP and ASN resources in IANA's special-purpose registries are indicated with a reserved status.
* Added nro_rdap_profile_0 string to responses and the nro_rdap_profile_asn_flat_0 string to autnum responses.
* Updated the rdapConformance field in a help response to include values for all implemented server extensions.
* Updated the nameservers field for domain response to reflect correct case.
* Changed the rel type in RDAP responses for the Whois Inaccuracy Reporting web link to inaccuracy-report and the Terms of Service web link to terms-of-service.
* Set status to active in autnum responses.
* Include trailing period in ldhName values for reverse domain responses
Note that these changes have not yet been made within ARIN's production RDAP service. We will roll these changes into ARIN's production RDAP service on Dec 16, 2021.
More information about the arin-tech-discuss