[arin-tech-discuss] Update on upcoming maintenance to ARIN’s RPKI infrastructure

Brad Gorman bgorman at arin.net
Tue Jun 22 16:51:34 EDT 2021

ARIN previously announced an upcoming maintenance to our RPKI infrastructure.
https://www.arin.net/announcements/20210602-rpki/

We are updating the notice of this upcoming maintenance with the following additional information:

	- July 20th is the date scheduled for this activity

	- We anticipate that the maintenance will take place starting at 10:00 AM ET for a period of 30 minutes

	- During the 30-minute window, customers will not be able to reach the ARIN RPKI repository, but ARIN will NOT be
	  taking any action that impacts the integrity of the data contained in the repository

Sincerely,

Brad Gorman
Senior Product Owner, Routing Security