[arin-tech-discuss] Puzzled about registration failure

Jon Worley jonw at arin.net
Fri Apr 23 11:16:52 EDT 2021

Hi Lorraine,

Neither “create recipient customer” call works today. I looked at the associated Org ID (ATGS) and I don’t think you’re associated with that particular Org ID. I used an API key from one of the associated web users and it worked fine. You may want to check with your folks to make sure you’re actually associated with ATGS and/or using an API key from an associated web user. That should fix the problem.

If that doesn’t solve things or if you need more info, let me know.

Thanks,

-Jon

Jon Worley
Senior Technology Architect