[arin-tech-discuss] Issue for Delegated Users within ARIN's RPKI Repository - Outage Report

Tony Tauber ttauber at 1-4-5.net
Tue Nov 24 11:49:33 EST 2020

Hi Mark,

Thanks for this info.  I think at this point it may be worth getting even
more detailed to see what the exact test plan involves.
For example:
- exactly how is each validator (would include rpki-client also) invoked?
- how are the outputs compared?

Also, can you provide details beyond "On Nov 19 at 2:30PM EST (UTC-5), ARIN
updated the software that generates the RPKI repository."?
Might it make sense to announce such changes on this list including all the
details possible?
(Maybe going to source-code, but not sure that makes sense.)

Those are my thoughts at this point.

Thanks,
Tony