[arin-tech-discuss] Issue for Delegated Users within ARIN's RPKI Repository

Tony Tauber ttauber at 1-4-5.net
Sun Nov 22 11:45:10 EST 2020

Yes, I had in mind a timeline also and prefer UTC for universality when
that is produced.
It's preferred in the course of updates also but I know sometimes
exhaustion can kick in.

I should say, I don't see this exercise as one to cast blame; but instead
to learn as we are all getting more familiar with the intricacies of these
fairly new technologies and new deployment scenarios.

Thanks,
Tony