[arin-tech-discuss] Issue for Delegated Users within ARIN's RPKI Repository

Mark Kosters markk at arin.net
Sun Nov 22 01:43:46 EST 2020

Hi

As of 1:20AM on 11/22, the repository is now fixed that affected organizations that used the delegated mode. ARIN Engineering discovered that delegated organizations were missing a certificate entry within the manifest for that organization. That certificate is now included in the manifest. ARIN's hosted customers were not affected by this outage in any way.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Regards,
Mark