[arin-tech-discuss] Restful Question -- Error 403

Gavin Budd gavin at fatbeam.com
Sun Sep 29 22:47:38 EDT 2019

The first error seems to have been related to using the http version, not the https...I did a wireshark and saw that the server did a redirect, but the Python library didn't seem to follow properly.  Changed to https and started getting different errors. Worked though those (mostly formatting and me not realizing that the data needs to be XML, not JSON)...it is now working.

Thank you!

--Gavin Budd