[arin-tech-discuss] ARIN IRR data verification

Andy Newton andy at arin.net
Thu May 17 10:36:11 EDT 2018

Brian,

At present ARIN does not validate entries in the ARIN IRR. This has been a topic of much discussion over the past several years, and we just completed a second community consultation on the topic. The implementation plan for our new IRR will be available soon (I will send the link here when it is), and the re-implementation of the IRR to more tightly couple it with the registry data will begin when staff resources are available.

Andy Newton,
Chief Engineer, ARIN