[arin-tech-discuss] RDAP issue with AS204423

Andy Newton andy at arin.net
Wed Mar 21 14:12:56 EDT 2018

Brian,

Let me offer my apologies with regards to getting this fixed sooner. As it turns out, we have two issues here in that both the bootstrap servers and registry servers were not updated with the newer data.

Our bootstrap servers were not properly pulling the bootstrap files from the IANA servers. This problem has now been corrected, and the queries you noted are now being redirected to RIPE and APNIC.  If you experience any other issues, please let us know.

We are still working on fixing the problem with our RDAP registry servers (and Whois servers) and hope to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

Thanks for reporting the problem, and your patience is appreciated.

Andy Newton,
Chief Engineer, ARIN