[arin-tech-discuss] Unable to create RPKI ROA

Mark Kosters markk at arin.net
Tue Dec 18 16:04:54 EST 2018

Hi Everyone

After some discussion internally, this is mostly a process issue that we need to work out for those who use RPKI who transfer out as well as those who transfer resources in from Org to Org. We'll be tuning our communications some on those who transfer resources and also use RPKI  in order to properly set expectations.

Thanks,
Mark