[arin-tech-discuss] October OT&E Refresh - Complete

Pete Toscano pete at arin.net
Tue Oct 3 10:22:22 EDT 2017

Thanks for letting us know, Andrew. We’re actively looking into this.

Pete Toscano
Network Operations Manager
ARIN

On Oct 3, 2017, at 8:43 AM, Andrew Gallo <akg1330 at gmail.com<mailto:akg1330 at gmail.com>> wrote:

I'm wondering is something is up with ROA creation.  I have RPKI access in the production environment, so I can create ROAs them in the OT&E.  I've submitted three requests to create ROAs in the OT&E and the tickets are still pending (one for several hours).  In the past, the ROAs were created almost instantly (<1min).

I can provide some pending ticket numbers in the OT&E if that helps.

Thank you.