[arin-tech-discuss] Question about update a POC email address.

Delacruz, Anthony B Anthony.DeLaCruz at CenturyLink.com
Tue Sep 15 13:33:26 EDT 2015

Sean could we try the changes with a different POC other than mine, perhaps any one of the other 1500 or one that we know for sure is a gone employee or gone customer. I still don't think you will/should be able to update these in ARIN. If you could change my POC info which I control with the arin online tools I would be very concerned about security.

Why not see if you can modify CRA73-ARIN who is no longer an employee, is linked to this org CREME DE LA CREME (CREME-11) that has no IP's associated. This was one of the old SE/OE's that didn't understand and entered their info instead of the customers info in creating the poc.

From: Zhao, Sean
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015 9:54 PM
To: arin-tech-discuss at arin.net
Cc: Adornetto, Lori; Delacruz, Anthony B; Mazzella, John N; Zhao, Sean
Subject: Question about update a POC email address.

Hi,
My name is Sean Zhao from IBM. But I am not a stranger because I used to a employee of Centurylink. Now I will work for Centurylink as a consultant. I have question now

I am trying to update an email for this poc, DELAC18-ARIN. But I keep getting error 400 bad Request. something wrong with xml? I used same xml with other poc, It works fine. why doesn't it work on this one?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<poc xmlns="http://www.arin.net/regrws/core/v1">

<registrationDate>2013-08-30T18:48:51-04:00</registrationDate>
<city>Monroe</city>
<companyName>Centurylink</companyName>
<iso3166-1>
<code2>US</code2>
<code3>USA</code3>
<name>UNITED STATES</name>
<e164>1</e164>
</iso3166-1>
<firstName>Anthony</firstName>
<handle>DELAC18-ARIN</handle>
<lastName>Delacruz</lastName>
<emails>
<email>ipadmin at centurylink.com</email<mailto:ipadmin at centurylink.com%3c/email>>
<email>ipadmin at centurytel.net</email<mailto:ipadmin at centurytel.net%3c/email>>
</emails>
<phones>
<phone>
<number>+1-703-363-8503</number>
<type>
<description>Office</description>
<code>O</code>
</type>
</phone>
</phones>
<postalCode>71203</postalCode>
<comment>
<line number="0">http://www.centurylink.com/</line>
</comment>
<iso3166-2>LA</iso3166-2>
<streetAddress>
<line number="0">100 Centurylink Drive</line>
</streetAddress>
</poc>

Thanks!

Sean Xinhao Zhao
zhaox at us.ibm.com<mailto:zhaox at us.ibm.com>
615-215-5373

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0EFB1.20A330C0]

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.