[arin-tech-discuss] Reassignment questions

Michael Andrews andrews at wins.net
Fri Oct 31 15:29:36 EDT 2014

We are currently using the email templates to do reassignments and being a software developer I have been assigned the task of creating a tool to utilize the rest API to make this process more automated.  Unfortunately I am not very familiar with the workflow involved with reassigning a network to a new organization.  Would someone be able to give me an idea of how to transition from the email method to using the API?