[arin-tech-discuss] Reassignment questions

Andy Newton andy at arin.net
Tue Nov 4 10:54:25 EST 2014

Michael,

The decomposed actions available in the RESTful interface allow each organization to do it differently, albeit there is an overall order most people follow. Depending on what you are doing, you might find these two threads from this list useful:

http://lists.arin.net/pipermail/arin-tech-discuss/2013-July/000348.html

http://lists.arin.net/pipermail/arin-tech-discuss/2014-February/000404.html

If that doesn’t address your question, please let me know.

Out of curiosity, would you find it more useful if we offered more composite actions in our RESTful interface for SWiPs by either replicating or offering a similar action as the templates in one single REST call?

Andy Newton,
Chief Engineer, ARIN