[arin-tech-discuss] ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey Now Open

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Feb 10 09:04:51 EST 2014

 From 10 - 21 February, ARIN will be conducting a customer satisfaction
survey to determine the current level of customer satisfaction with ARIN
services and inform a path forward to make future improvements.

Working together with a marketing research firm, Rockbridge Associates,
we have developed a survey that will help us assess our performance in
all areas of the organization, including Engineering, Registration and
Financial Services, Policy Development, and Communications.

The survey should only take around 15 minutes to complete and is
available at: https://www.arin.net/customersurvey

We will be randomly selecting winners to receive a Nexus 7 tablet during
the survey period. If you would like to participate, please provide your
name and an email address on the final page of the survey. This
information will only be used for the purposes of randomly selecting and
contacting survey prize winners. The names of winners will be announced.

Your feedback is important to us, and we value your time to help ARIN
improve services to you.

Regards,

Richard Jimmerson
Chief Information Officer

*Note: This message has been posted to the arin-announce, ppml, and
arin-tech-discuss mailing lists. If subscribed to multiple lists, you
may see duplicate messages.