[arin-tech-discuss] ARIN OT&E Data refresh

Zhao, Sean Sean.Zhao at CenturyLink.com
Wed Apr 9 10:25:03 EDT 2014

Hi, Mark
                I hope this is the problem only in OTE. What if we create an org in a morning and need to update that org in the afternoon? It is OK if it just happens in OTE.

Thanks

Sean Zhao
sean.zhao at centurylink.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Kosters <markk at arin.net<mailto:markk at arin.net>>
Date: Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: [arin-tech-discuss] ARIN OT&E Data refresh
To: Sugandh Nimesh <sugandh.nimesh at gmail.com<mailto:sugandh.nimesh at gmail.com>>
Cc: "arin-tech-discuss at arin.net<mailto:arin-tech-discuss at arin.net>" <arin-tech-discuss at arin.net<mailto:arin-tech-discuss at arin.net>>
Hi Nimesh

You are right in that whois replication was not working correctly in OT&E. It has been corrected and you should see the info reflected in whois-rws.

Regards,
Mark

From: Sugandh Nimesh <sugandh.nimesh at gmail.com<mailto:sugandh.nimesh at gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 3:01 PM

To: Mark Kosters User <markk at arin.net<mailto:markk at arin.net>>
Cc: "arin-tech-discuss at arin.net<mailto:arin-tech-discuss at arin.net>" <arin-tech-discuss at arin.net<mailto:arin-tech-discuss at arin.net>>

Thanks Mark,

I tried to lookup old ORGs/Contacts created by my team and couldn't found them on OT&E environment, hence considered that refresh is completed. I created few New ORGs and Contats this morning and I am getting ORG Handle and Contact Handle back on response but when I try to check them on OT&E whois, I am unable to find it. Can you please check if there is some issue?

Thanks,
Nimesh Sugandh
614 726 0424<tel:614%20726%200424>