[arin-tech-discuss] ARIN OT&E Data refresh

Sugandh Nimesh sugandh.nimesh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 15:01:27 EDT 2014

Thanks Mark,

I tried to lookup old ORGs/Contacts created by my team and couldn't found
them on OT&E environment, hence considered that refresh is completed. I
created few New ORGs and Contats this morning and I am getting ORG Handle
and Contact Handle back on response but when I try to check them on OT&E
whois, I am unable to find it. Can you please check if there is some issue?

Thanks,
Nimesh Sugandh
614 726 0424