[arin-tech-discuss] SWIP and GeoIP

Jon Worley jonw at arin.net
Thu Oct 24 17:50:42 EDT 2013

Hello,

1) You cannot create both in a single call.  You must first create a POC handle, then create an Org ID.

2) You specify the POC handles in the Create Recipient ORG method's org payload - specifically, the pocLink payload contained within the org payload:

https://www.arin.net/resources/restfulpayloads.html#poclink

Add one pocLink payload for each POC handle to be associated with the Org ID, making sure you have one and only one admin POC specified and at least one tech and abuse POC specified.

If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns please respond to this message or contact me directly.

Regards,

Jon Worley
Senior Resource Analyst
ARIN Registration Services