[arin-tech-discuss] ARIN RPKI: smooth transition from hosted to delegated?

Andy Newton andy at arin.net
Mon Nov 25 16:44:08 EST 2013

Jay,

Unfortunately our system does not have the proper set of features to allow
make-before-break when moving from hosted RPKI to delegated RPKI.
Currently moving from hosted to delegated requires revocation of the CA
certificate in the RPKI and re-issuance of a new certificate.

If this is a feature you would like to have considered for implementation
by ARIN, please submit it as a suggestion via the ARIN Consultation and
Suggestion Process. The one page form for submitting ACSP suggestions can
be found here:
https://www.arin.net/app/suggestion/

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if it does not.

Andy Newton,
Chief Engineer, ARIN