[arin-tech-discuss] OT&E RESTful Whois support?

Mark Kosters markk at arin.net
Wed May 29 16:02:03 EDT 2013

Hi Brian

The service has been available since July 23 2012. The announcement to
arin-tech-discuss said:

ARIN is proud to announce that the Whois-RWS RESTful service is now
available in ARIN's OT&E environment.  The URL for testing RESTful queries
is located at https://rest-beta.arin.net/wsrest. The UI component is
located at https://rest-beta.arin.net/ui
You can use this service to easily check changes you make in the OT&E
environment. Note that tcp port 43 queries are not supported.

Hope this helps,
Mark