[arin-tech-discuss] Does it make sense to forego RWhois and move to RESTful API for all customer assignments?

Brian Rak brak at gameservers.com
Wed May 29 12:52:52 EDT 2013

Is there a place I can see if this has already been proposed?  I found
https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/index.html, but I can't tell if
there's suggestions there that haven't been confirmed already.

We'd like to switch over to using the API (instead of sending tons of
emails), and having one customer object per actual customer seems like
the way to go.