[arin-tech-discuss] Some undefined tags in Net Payload

Andy Newton andy at arin.net
Tue Jun 18 13:52:02 EDT 2013

Thanks, Brian. You beat me to it. Neither originAS nor the pocLinks are required.

Andy Newton,
Chief Engineer, ARIN

From: Brian Rak <brak at gameservers.com<mailto:brak at gameservers.com>>
Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 12:39 PM
To: Marcus Hightower <mhightower at singlehop.com<mailto:mhightower at singlehop.com>>
Cc: "arin-tech-discuss at arin.net<mailto:arin-tech-discuss at arin.net>" <arin-tech-discuss at arin.net<mailto:arin-tech-discuss at arin.net>>
Subject: Re: [arin-tech-discuss] Some undefined tags in Net Payload

Not as far as I know.  We send requests with only the following fields:

version
netBlocks
parentNetHandle
netName
orgHandle OR customerHandle

This appears to be the minimum number of entries to get reassignments working properly.