[arin-tech-discuss] Test sandbox environment access

Brian Rak brak at gameservers.com
Thu Jun 13 10:31:05 EDT 2013

Did you recently create your production ARIN account?  API keys and
accounts are only synced to the sandbox environment on the first of the
month (rather late in the day, as I found).  If your account was created
after that, you won't be able to access the sandbox system (perhaps you
can register an account on the sandbox?).  I ran into the same issue but
was lucky that I had created my account very shortly before the end of
the month.

This is probably something that should be addressed by the sandbox
account setup process, as it seems likely that people will be using
newly created accounts to access it.