[arin-tech-discuss] Question about the update Org address...

Zhao, Sean Sean.Zhao at CenturyLink.com
Tue Aug 27 14:49:49 EDT 2013

No, it won't work and it has new error

But now I am more confused. I have been told by David Huberman(I understand he left). That I need to provide the registrationDate to update poc. So are you saying I don't need registrationDate to update an Org?

Thanks

Sean Zhao
sean.zhao at centurylink.com

From: Andy Newton [mailto:andy at arin.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 2:45 PM
To: Zhao, Sean; 'arin-tech-discuss at arin.net'
Cc: Grimes, Ronald
Subject: Re: [arin-tech-discuss] Question about the update Org address...

Hi Sean,

The error message would seem to be misleading and we may have a bug in that it is reporting orgName instead of registrationDate. Modification of the registrationDate is likely triggering this error. If you remove registrationDate from your payload, does the error still occur?

Andy Newton,
Chief Engineer, ARIN