[arin-tech-discuss] Question about the rules of the fields in the payload.

Zhao, Sean Sean.Zhao at CenturyLink.com
Thu Nov 1 13:36:20 EDT 2012

Thanks for your response, David.

Thanks,

Sean Zhao
Sean.Zhao at CenturyLink.com

From: David Huberman [mailto:dhuberma at arin.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 9:23 AM
To: Zhao, Sean
Cc: arin-tech-discuss at arin.net; Grimes, Ronald
Subject: Re: [arin-tech-discuss] Question about the rules of the fields in the payload.

Hello Sean Zhao,

ARIN does not publish character length information for each field anywhere
on our website. If this level of documentation would be helpful to you (or
if anyone else watching this list feels it's helpful), please let us know.
Because of the level of effort required to produce this documentation,
it's probably best to let us know via our suggestion box. It's the best
way to ask ARIN to do something like this, as it's seen by executive
management who determine ARIN's priorities. To submit a suggestion, please
visit:

https://www.arin.net/app/suggestion/

Regards,
David

---
David R Huberman
Principal Technical Analyst, ARIN
703-227-9866<tel:703-227-9866>

                Do you have the web site that shows the list of rules of the fields in the playload? Exp., the length of the contact name and length of the email address in the POC payload.

Thanks,

Sean Zhao
Sean.Zhao at CenturyLink.com<mailto:Sean.Zhao at CenturyLink.com>