[arin-tech-discuss] ARIN Error Code 401 meaning?

David Huberman dhuberma at arin.net
Wed Jan 18 15:40:35 EST 2012

Hello Aaron,

Improved documentation of the RESTful API is actively being worked on by
ARIN staff.  We will work to ensure an explanation of common error codes
is included in that documentation.

Regards,
David

---
David R Huberman
Principal Technical Analyst, ARIN
703-227-9866

On 1/18/12 3:34 PM, "Aaron Hughes" <aaronh at bind.com> wrote:

Yup, thanks.

Is there a place where ALL API codes are documented? It would be really
nice if I could return something human readable to my user base. :)

Cheers,
Aaron