[arin-tech-discuss] Returned registrationDate format in payloads returned by GET vs. POST (Create Recipient Customer)

Jarl Stefansson jarl.stefansson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 23:38:46 EST 2012

I just wanted to ask if this was normal behaviour or possibly a bug.

When using GET to retrieve Customer information the registrationDate is in
the format 2012-10-31T12:29:32-04:00

When creating a new Customer the returned payload has the registrationDate
in the format  2012-12-23T23:23:55.400-05:00

It's easy enough to parse both formats but I just wanted to check if this
might be a bug?

Jarl Stefansson
jarl.stefansson at gmail.com