[arin-tech-discuss] Listing all reassignments?

David Huberman dhuberma at arin.net
Mon Oct 31 16:24:37 EDT 2011

Hello Brian,

There are two ways to accomplish this:

- RESTfully, you can append /children to any call of the NetHandle

/rest/net/NET-HANDLE-1/children

- You can login to your ARIN Online account, click on MANAGE RESOURCES,
click on your OrgID, click on the NET you are interested in, and ask the
system to generate a .csv report of all the reassignments. You wait 15
seconds or so, click on your MESSAGE CENTER, and a .csv will have arrived.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
David

---