[arin-tech-discuss] Listing all reassignments?

David Huberman dhuberma at arin.net
Thu Nov 3 09:58:20 EDT 2011

Hi Jimmy,

If you use port 43 whois, you can use the ! and > operators just like you
specified. A query like:

$ whois -h whois.arin.net '! > NET-99-0-0-0-1'

... would show you reassignments out of NET-99-0-0-0-1.  Please note,
however, that the result set is limited to 256 items. If there are more
than 256 reassignments, the result will truncate.

Regards,
David

---
David R Huberman
Principal Technical Analyst, ARIN
703-227-9866

On 11/2/11 10:17 PM, "Jimmy Hess" <mysidia at gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 3:12 PM, Brian Rak <brak at gameservers.com> wrote:
> Is there an API call that can be used to list all the reassignments for a
> specific network?  We have some stale reallocation records that need to
>be
> cleaned up, but I can't seem to find a list of all the current networks
>that
> we have assigned.

Isn't there a WHOIS command for that?
something like, er